Exclusive reviews, addresses, gay East London North London
Always full of life and energy. People care about this place because it mixes a rich history — the gay Kray used to drink here and Lily Savage got her start behind the bar — with cutting-edge queer club nights like Duckie and Bar Wotever. Plus, the hotel frequently hosts events such as the London-based Naked Boys Reading group—which is exactly what it sounds like.
Our newsletter hand-delivers its best bits to your inbox.
Sample dating profile for male
- Portuguese 1. If you're after a quieter, secluded experience, grab a drink and make yourself comfy in the venue's cave-like alcoves.
- Quick View.
- Yes No Unsure.
- Read more. Rugby Union.
- Ordering food is done by clicking some buttons on an iPad at the front, by the bar, and the food comes quick and tasty. Sign up to receive it, and unlock our digital magazines.
- In the basement is a small gallery space, CNB Gallery, featuring a wide range of artists — not just established ones, but local up-and-coming ones as well from the local Shoreditch art scene. Sign up to receive it, and unlock our digital magazines.
- Ace Hotel acehotel. With a small stage for drag shows and live DJs next to the dance floor, The Glory is a trendy pub for a cold pint or a cheap cocktail.
- Also located on Kingsland Road, it attracts both local and well-known DJs for parties just about every night of the week. On Sunday nights, the dancefloor welcomes a younger and more fashion-conscious crowd for Horse Meat Disco, one of London's very best club nights.
- Snap up exclusive discounts in London Time Out's handpicked deals — hurry, they won't be around for long
TV reviews. See what travellers are saying:. Back in the day like 10yrs Log in Join.