Sep 28, Indonesia, the world s most populous Muslim country, has agreed to block dozen of gay websit
Radical group the Islamic Defenders Front has stormed boarding houses in the city of Bandung hunting for same-sex couples, while in Yogyakarta radicals massed outside an Islamic school famous for accepting transgender students.
GEO But the amendment, opposed by GOP leadership and the president, was defeated. Topics: Countries. When a minister criticised counselling services for gay students at a university last month, it triggered a heated media debate and was the start of what activists say has been a sustained assault on gay rights.
Indonesia's top Islamic clerical body has revived a push for gay sex to be criminalised, saying it is not only "deviant" but against the country's founding principles, and lawmakers are reportedly considering drafting an anti-homosexuality bill. Those working with the gay community say there has been a corresponding spike in harassment, stalking and online abuse, with many fearing radical groups railing against a so-called "LGBT emergency" could become violent.
Watch Sex gay porn videos for free, here on Discover the growing collection of high quality Most Rel
- East Asia Forum Reuters. Sukarno continued to express his commitment to religious pluralism.
- Officials at the directorate and a parliament member allegedly misappropriated funds set aside for purchasing Qurans in and After the Constitutional Court recently rejected a bid to criminalise gay sex as reported in previ-ous AiRs , some, especially Western observers, have celebrated this as a big win and a blow to hardline Islamic forces in the country.
- Then click on the category you would like to view.
- The board includes representatives of every Islamic organization in Indonesia, thus providing a forum for the growing numbers of hardline Islamist groups.
- Even if you can download those dating apps, not all got Indian users to meet
- xnxx gay FREE videos found on XVIDEOS for this search
The decree opened the door to provincial governors as well as regents and mayors to write their own anti-Ahmadiyah decrees. Some of these police officers remained at the scene, but their meager number and their actions were inadequate to contain the attackers.
Nikkei Asian Review. Harassment against the YAPI school dates back to